Here are some images, so you can have an idea...
- February birthstone
- Purple color
- You can find amethysts in a big variety of cities, and local stores, and also as jewelry in jewelry stores.
- Paraiba Tourmaline
- First found in the state of Paraiba, northeast of Brazil
- Has a blue tone, just like the ocean
- One of the rarest stones in the world
|Paraiba Tourmaline ring with diamonds - Photo by Fernanda Cotrim|
- Blue agate
- Toucans made by many different gems
|Caminho das Pedras|
- Loose stones are also a good idea to take home and customize jewelry for you or your wife!
- Tree made by tiger eye set on amethyst
- Cacatua made by many gems stand on an amethyst
Visit the most famous Brazilian jewelry stores:
- H. Stern